The Anti-Corruption Centre (ACC) implements on a regular basis in-person and online training programmes for different categories of civil servants and employees of state-owned enterprises (SOEs). The main objective of these programmes is to inform the attendees about the restrictions, prohibitions and obligations which they are subject to under the anti-corruption legislation. The training is focused in particular on the law enforcement practice and case law.
The ACC also holds annual series of advanced webinars for anti-corruption practitioners. The webinars are centered on specific matters of anti-corruption regulation and are normally based on the findings of the research conducted by our Center.
· Anti-corruption restrictions, prohibitions and obligations in the public service
· Countering corruption in the municipal service
· Anti-corruption restrictions, prohibitions and obligations in the state-owned enterprises
· Anti-corruption in procurement
· Disclosure of digital financial assets and digital currencies
· Use of special software to detect conflicts of interest and indicators of corruption offences
· Assessment of corruption risks: practical aspects
· Control over expenses and liability for illicit enrichment
· Conflict-of-interest management: current law-enforcement practice and case law
· Extraterritorial anti-corruption legislation: risks of enforcement against Russian companies
· Anti-corruption compliance: practical aspects
· Corporate liability for corruption: law enforcement practice and case law
· Asset and property declaration: legal novelties and case law
· Methods for detecting model corruption practices in procurement
· Peculiarities of enforcement of criminal liability for economic crimes
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.